Calgary, Vancouver Timelapse
Run time 2 minutesProducer NAProduction Company NASponsor NAAudio/Visual sound, colorContact Information firstname.lastname@example.org
Timelapse shots of cars, traffic and cityscapes. Shot in Calgary and Vancouver. The closest-to-raw footage can be found in the bigger quicktime files, the ones which include city names in the file names. Those are the "originals". I only created MPEG2 of everything-in-one-clip so that Internet Archive could use it to create screenshots and MP4s. If you're going to edit with these clips, USE THE BIG QUICKTIME FILES. --- Time Lapse, 100x, 200x
If you'd like to see my latest Creative Commons work (which happens to incorporate this timelapse footage), that would be a documentary called THORIUM REMIX
a documentary about LFTR (Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor) also called Thorium Molten Salt Reactors, available on YouTube
- Vancouver apartments, day to night.
- Vancouver river, day to dusk.
- Wide Vancouver cityscape, tilted slightly, dusk to night.
- Calgary (Glenmore Trail intersecting Macleod Trail) traffic, dusk to night.
- Calgary looking north up Macleod Trail, looking at downtown. Jittery due to slight camera movement.